11

organising

FACT – Clutter and inefficiencies slow down your productivity

FACT – De-cluttering your space de-clutters your mind 

This isn’t rocket science but it does require a focused energy.

A self-confessed clean freak, with a good eye for balance, form and colour – I love creating efficiency and flow.

Home:

  • Organisation of home offices, kitchen pantries, wardrobes, garages and laundries.

Work:

  • Office organisation or redesign
  • Establishment and refinement of systems and procedures
  • Time management analysis and strategies

Whether you’re just in a mess or need to rework an area to maximise your accessibility and productivity; I can help you.

articles and samples

Time Management Strategies

That maxim, "Handle each piece of paper only once," is too extreme to be realistic. But it contains a grain ... read more »

Control is the goal of organisation

You can spend up to 40 hours a week sitting in that chair, taking in this space: It is imperative that ... read more »

Checklist for an efficient workspace

Does clutter make you feel overwhelmed & out of control? Here is a simple checklist to use to create/refine a workspace ... read more »

Why won’t they pay?

Analysing a slow payer is easy. Each debtor is going to fall into one of the following 4 categories. Memory loss Cash ... read more »

Case Study – Govt Dept

Government Department NSW - Coffs Harbour Branch View the image gallery: The Brief: Morale was low; the office was cluttered ... read more »

Cultivating good work habits

Once you've set goals, priorities, and a plan for achieving tasks, it's important to take a critical look at how ... read more »

Could your business use an energy injection?

How many businesses actually take time to work ON their business rather than IN their business? How many projects remain ... read more »

testimonials

The Brief:  To create a marketing presentation selling a parcel of land to potential developers.

The result is a breathtaking 16 page photographic advertisement.

I created and refined the copy working in conjuction with Anna Fisher from Fisher Design.

View the pdf (4.1mb)

‘Rebekah supported our chosen strategic direction – but was also able to make valuable contributions to these projects based on her own knowledge and experience and opened our minds to new ways of thinking. I have no hesitation in confirming that Rebekah was a key factor in Equinox Partners reaching our potential…’
Travers Graham
GM Equinox Partners – Melbourne

‘Rebekah contribution has been invaluable. It is rare to find someone who is so motivated and enthusiastic about your work!’
Paul Forest
former Managing Director – 
1st Place Design


‘Thanks for your help with the website, your enthusiasm and energy have helped transform a LOT of information into a manageable coherent package of content, it usually becomes a long drawn out process but some how you’ve managed to take the pain out of it.’
Robert Dark
Dynamic Web Design
Melbourne

‘Thank you so much Bek, for adding that ‘little bit of magic’ to my story. You really captured my essence by weaving my story about the creation of my latest book, Eternity, adding just the right amount of depth – but also remaining playful, and in keeping with who I am. I would really appreciate your help on my next Bio. ’
Suzanne Maher
Art Director
Affirmations Australia Pty Ltd
www.affirmations.com.au

‘Inventive and with the ability to create opportunity are the special qualities that make Rebekah invaluable to promoting business opportunities.’

Brian Sherratt – former owner
Lily Pily Country House
www.lilypily.com.au

‘Bek has taken us from being popular and memorable to being the benchmark of professionalism – she made ALL the contacts and knew our ultimate goal immediately – summing up our potential and taking us to a new level. We’re busy people, we’re good at what we do – Bek met us every step of the way and more…’

Toni & Ray Urquhart 
No 2 Oak Street Restaurant
Multiple Chef’s Hat: Fine dining

‘Aniseed is now only ten months old, but with your project management, SEO information and insightful copy we are already so busy – 80% of our bookings are from our website – the other 20% are from the magazine articles you sourced for us. What would we have done without you Bek!’
Jo & Rod Keers
Luxury Accommodation
www.aniseedluxuryvillas.com.au


website by go4