FACT – Decluttering your space de-clutters your mind
Clutter and inefficiencies slow down your productivity, give you cognitive overload and can stress you out
What is it about this stuff we hold onto? And if we dig below the stuff what’s the impression it creates of us? This stuff we own seems to exert some sort of power over us.
In Feb 2020 I interviewed 20 individuals about organisational pain points in their homes and 25% of these people initially viewed this issue as not important to fix, yet on deeper questioning acknowledged that solving this problem would significantly improve their psychological state.
I think this is fascinating!
We think we don’t have enough time and we think we don’t have enough space yet this is not the truth. Time is fixed and you have enough time for anything you deem important. Space is fixed; you only have so much of it! Your stuff is what is flexible. It is the only variable but requires some focus and energy.
Remember, clutter is just deferred decisions!
A fresh eye/perspective on a space can work wonders.
A self-confessed clean-freak, with a good eye for balance, form and colour – I love creating efficiency and flow. Whether it’s an office renovation, a business moving or a house sale, I’ll take care of the process for you.
Home Enhancement Service
Making your house work – inside and out
Want to add value to your home but need help deciding what to do?
From decluttering, tidying and organising to re-positioning furniture, art and accessories; to tending your front garden and entranceway, I will walk with you to help create the calm relaxing space you desire.
- Organisation of home offices, kitchen pantries, laundries and garages
- De-cluttering wardrobes and cupboards; Coaching you through the process of letting it go, selling it, recycling it, re-purposing it or giving it away
- Re-styling your space using your existing furniture/art
- Sourcing and propagation of easy-to-care-for pot plants to suit your environment
- Preparing houses for sale/auction
- Office organisation or redesign
- Establishment or refinement of systems and procedures
- Time management analysis and strategies
Whether you’re just in a mess or need to rework an area, I can help you.